Labor and Employment
Campbell Knutson provides expert labor and employment law consulting and litigation services.
We are committed to strategically advising both our public and private clients at every stage of the employment process. We have extensive experience drafting personnel policies, establishing hiring procedures, planning terminations and negotiating labor contracts.
We have litigated a variety of employment-related claims and represented clients in arbitration and before agencies including the EEOC, Minnesota Department of Human Rights and Department of Economic Security.
Our services also include:
• Internal and external investigations and interviews
• Employee training
• Advising on performance reviews, discipline and discharge decisions
• Hiring and testing procedures
• Drafting work place policies
• Developing and analyzing noncompetition and confidentiality agreements
• Negotiating employment contracts
• Consulting on workplace privacy and data practices issues
• Updating clients on new laws